Sunday, February 9, 2020, is one of our favorite days of the year, it is National Pizza Day! We are sharing our love for pizza with all of you with a cheesy special you don’t want to miss. Large Cheese Pizzas will be $12 all day on Saturday, February 8, 2020, and Sunday, February 9, 2020. Carry out (919-388-3820) or dine-in, it’s just $12.
A Few Facts About Pizza
The National Day Calendar put together some fun facts to help you celebrate National Pizza Day. You can view the whole list here, but we have listed a few of our favorites below.
- Pepperoni is the most popular pizza at 36% of all pies ordered.
- Over three billion pizzas are sold in the USA each year.
- Antica Pizzeria, the first Pizzeria, opened in Naples, Italy, in 1738.
- Gennaro Lombardi, the first Pizzeria in the United States, opened in 1895 in New York City.
- Americans consume on average 23 pounds of pizza per person each year.